Just A Quick Hi

 Hey, I've been lurking a little while.  But with Enigma's helpful tutorials I have a profile set up now.

Maybe now I can say things about people who I didn't want to say things about on AFF, because there was the possibility they would read my blog.  Perhaps you will now hear about the less than perfect aspects of my relationship with HWD.  ðŸ˜„ Or...maybe it's not healthy to blog about such things.  We'll see.

For now I'm going to celebrate this not being a trashy site where I'm afraid to show my face.  Here's a picture from my Italy trip last year.



Oh and a query...

I've tried to read people's blogs on my phone on Safari browser - I can read them OK but when I try to leave a comment I'm prompted to sign in to Google and when I click that button, it just throws an error.  So then I was thinking maybe there is an app version for smart phones.  When I searched for that I found that Blogger only has an app for ANDROID phones.  Thanks a lot.  Long story short, anyone been successful doing blog stuff on your phone, or is it better suited for desktop?


Comments

  1. Hey Smarty!!! So good to see you! You look so happy on your trip! Sometimes, on my iphone, it glitches, sometimes not. It's been pretty touch and go. I stick to laptop mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I switched to Chrome, reinstalled Chrome, allowed third party cookies and now it looks like I can finally reply to comments, whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I don't think that came in as a "reply" to Debbi, oops.

      Delete
    2. It's okay, I get notified whenever you respond to anything I responded to, as long as you click the "Notify Me" box.

      Delete
    3. PS, You don't have to click the "Notify Me" box on your own posts. They'll send you two emails if you do that. 😂🤣

      Delete
  3. Hey Smarty! Welcome to Blogger! The Blogger app is really primitive, so I wouldn't recommend it. You're better off on a browser. And yes, you need to allow third-party cookies to be able to sign in and comment on posts. It's a pain. I found Firefox makes that process the easiest on mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JN! I guess I'll plan not to do anything significant on my phone. : )

      Delete
  4. Smarty!! I'm so happy to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Smarty and hope you enjoy blogging here.It is harder to navigate this site but with both Deb's and JN's help has become easier for us more recent bloggers here.. Nice photo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Higher end, at the very least haha! Nice to re-connect here spunky.

      Delete
  7. I brought some home-baked chocolate chip cookies and rang the doorbell, but I guess you were out. I left them on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang porch pirates got them already!! But thanks for the visit from the Welcome Wagon. ;)

      Delete
  8. Thanks Smarty, I beamed myself up-a.k.a. Top Top

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puppy Love

HNW - Favorite Body Part

The Latest