Happy Creepy Easter

 The guy who I follow, who posts vintage erotica pics, dropped a few for Easter and I was struck by how the Easter bunny was kinda creepy in all of these:




And I have my own contribution.  The bunny doesn't look especially creepy in the picture, but I have a clear memory of looking up and his eyes were these mesh-covered holes, and it freaked me out lol.


Oh, late breaking add - I found this treasure trove of pictures that proves Easter bunnies are more often creepy than not:  57 Creepy Easter Bunnies

I no longer particularly celebrate Easter (aside from buying some Starburst jelly beans when I was at Walgreen's yesterday, a rare indulgence).  But still appreciate the sentiment of spring hopefulness.  

Comments

  1. Mesh-colored eyes do it ALL the time. Cute bonnet. I wonder if those kids recall their trauma to this day? Some of those bunnies would definitely have creeped me out. 😲🙈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many children who were sobbing or terrified! Why do parents put kids through that stuff just to get a picture?? Hey...is it your bday today? For some reason I had that on my calendar. If so happy birthday!

      Delete
    2. Actually, today is my birthday. Thanks for the wishes. 🤗

      Delete
  2. Costumes were indeed creepy back in the day..I hope you had a wonderful long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm retired so weekends and holidays are pretty similar to any other kind of day. :) But thanks, hope you had a nice holiday weekend too!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad there was no Easter Bunny around when I was a kid. I'd have been too scared to eat my Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another reason to be a little scared of them is all of the chocolate bunnies we devoured - it only stands to reason that they might be out for revenge.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, definitely creepy as hell, especially that first one.

    And, don't you look adorable in your Easter hat. ;)

    We don't celebrate Easter at this house, either. I made chicken alfredo and peas for dinner. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dinner sounds delicious, much better than a slice of salty ham.

      I was tickled to be able to include that picture of myself, obviously I didn't even try posting it on AFF. And they had a problem with the MTM one, for some reason.

      Delete
  5. Since Easter isn't a thing in Japan, I totally forgot about it. I was more excited that the cherry blossoms started to bloom. LoL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puppy Love

HNW - Favorite Body Part

The Latest